Terms and Conditions
- Webbex Mini DV Cameras will try to describe items for sale as accurately as possible.
- All items are shipped from the UK by first class post, or by air mail to Europe and overseas.
- Any item which is not as described may be returned within 14 days for a full refund. Before returning an item, the customer must contact us, stating the reason for the return. The item must be returned to us in the same condition that it was dispatched.
- If you believe there is a fault with your camera, please contact us as soon as the fault becomes apparent. We will suggest some tests for you to carry out. If that does not solve the problem, we will ask you to return the faulty product to us. If the item was ordered less than 30 days before we receive the camera back and we are unable to fix it, we will ship you a replacement. If the item was ordered more than 28 days before we receive it back, we will return the item to the manufacturer for repair/replacement. If, on its return, the camera is found to have no fault, we are unable to refund the return postage costs. Return postage costs (if applicable) will be reimbursed at 2nd class postage rates.
Please note that if the camera case has been opened and the seal is broken, the camera will be sent back to the manufacturer for repair/replacement irrespective of when it was ordered.
- Internal batteries are not included in the camera’s warranty.
- If you wish to return an order due to a change of mind, or as being not suitable, please contact us within 14 days of the purchase, to arrange the return. Once the return has been agreed, it must be returned to us in the original packaging. Please note that we are unable to refund the return postage costs in this instance.
- Acceptable methods of payment are by PayPal. (If you wish to pay by credit card, you can do this through PayPal without setting up an account).
- In the unlikely event that your parcel does not arrive, we will contact the post office to trace the item. Our policy is to wait 14 days before declaring a UK order lost and 28 days for shipments outside the UK. If you are outside the UK, you should first check with your local postal or customs office, as many times an order is held there. If your order has not arrived within these time frames, please contact us and be sure to provide all details of your order.
- Please remember that we can not be held responsible for loss or damage in transit where adequate insurance has not been taken out or where a tracked service has not been used.
- None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer.